Last Updated 2023-11-27
The Website and any services we provide are intended for individuals who are 18 years or older. They are not intended for or directed to minors, including children under the age of 13, and minors may not provide any information to the Website for use through our services.
Information We Collect About You
We may collect the following information about you:
- Name, job title and your position at your company.
- Contact information and date of birth, including email address.
- Information about your company, its products and customers.
- Other information that we may collect for customer surveys.
What we do with Your Information
We use this information to understand your needs and provide a better service to you, including for the following reasons:
- To schedule meetings.
- To enable you to opt out of HIE activities that involve sharing your Protected Health Information through the Zus Network Opt-Out Form.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send you promotional emails about new products or services or other information we think you may find interesting.
- To contact you for market research purposes, including by email, phone fax, or mail.
- For internal record keeping purposes.
Information Security Protections
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have implemented appropriate physical, technical and administrative safeguards in place to prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information.
We also use Google Analytics in connection with the Website. You can learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes your information here.